Submissions must be wholly owned by the submitter. Found or public domain images cannot be submitted under any circumstances. If you do not have complete rights to the submission, you may not submit it.
Submissions must NOT contain any copyrighted material that does not belong to you, other copyrighted photos, copyrighted logos, or any other art/advertisements/sculptures/exhibits or video which are copyrighted.
We reserve the right to remove any submission at any time for any reason from Livinwondr.
You can submit your image in color but converting your image to black and white results in the best rendition of your artwork. Smooth gradients are difficult to capture in the etching process. We suggest you use solid black and white colors to describe your artwork. Users familiar with vector image formats are encouraged to send us the artwork in vector.
Submitting images for the banner artwork must be a dimension of 1028 x 376 @ 72 dpi.
Submitting images for the final artwork to be used for engraving, you must upload a .zip file with a dimension of 5197 x 1890 @ 300 dpi. We cannot take any other compression format besides .zip at the moment.
The engraving area for 4 sides of the inox bar is 16 cm x 44 cm (6.30 in x 17.30 in).
Each engraving side of the inox bar is 4 cm x 44 cm (1.60 in x 17.30 in).
Images can be submitted in digital form only. If you would like to submit film/negatives, you must scan them into a digital format before you submit them. Modern scanners can scan both negatives and positives.
Inspect all images at 100% before uploading them to make sure they are free of noise, dust, and scratches. Send full-sized images only, don't upsize or downsize images.
Footage should be embedded as a link from a web hosting site such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
Livinwondr rewards our participants by exhibiting their curated work in public places worldwide, which may include galleries, museums, art institutions, festivals, etc. Participants whose works are selected and curated for exhibitions can use the exhibition venues for their CV as participants only but not as artists proper.
1. While the administrators and moderators of Livinwondr do monitor many of the stories and messages posted, it is impossible to review every story and message. Livinwondr will take reasonable steps to remove or edit any material that is unsuitable for our project. You acknowledge that all posts made to Lvinwondr express the views and opinions of the author and not the views of Livinwondr, its officers, directors, employees, administrators, moderators, or the webmaster (except for posts by these people). Neither Livinwondr, the webmaster, nor any of the website administrators will be liable under any circumstances for the content of any story or description posted in Livinwondr by other parties.
3. You agree that the webmaster, administrator, and moderators of Livinwondr have the right to remove, edit, move, or close any topic at any time, according to their sole discretion.
4. As a user you agree that the personal information provided by you may be stored in a database maintained on servers owned and/or controlled by Livinwondr. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without a court order or your prior consent, neither Livinwondr, nor the webmaster, administrator, nor moderators will be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
6. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Livinwondr harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, demand, action, cost, and expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) resulting from claims made against Livinwondr by any third party, including any governmental agency, which arises out of or in connection with your use of Livinwondr.
7. By submitting any content to Livinwondr you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions with the same force and effect as if you signed this document by hand.